For a safe and peaceful stay
Dear guests and friends, now it’s finally time to start again! We are ready to welcome you on Lake Garda, and we cannot express in words how happy we are to see you here again very soon!
We spent these months planning how to make your stay more comfortable, peaceful and safe. For this reason, we put a series of measures into practice to implement the current needs for social distancing and environment sanitation, which we summarize below.
Check-in and Self Check-in
- You can now check-in independently thanks to our recently activated online check-in service. You can open the entrance door to your apartment via App;
- We will try to process all check-in procedures at reception as quickly as possible. We ask you kindly to stop in the common areas only for what is strictly necessary;
Common spaces and sanitation
- You will find hand sanitizer gel dispensers in all high-contact common spaces within the hotel (elevators and front desk);
- Surfaces in all common spaces will be sanitized several times a day;
- Hallways and corridors will be sanitized daily;
- In your apartment you will find a welcome kit with masks, disinfectant gel, gloves;
- Apartments will be carefully sanitized after each check-out with specific organic products and detergents;
- As an additional precaution, we make use of the ozoniser, one of the most natural and effective cleaning methods. This technology is 100% effective against dirt, bacteria, viruses, bad smells and mites, respecting the environment;
- Upon request, we can rearrange the apartment during your stay, or only guarantee the change of sheets and towels, according to your needs;
Breakfast & Catering
- You can book breakfast in your apartment or in the Breakfast Room, with an “à la carte” menu;
- It is possible to order takeaway dishes and aperitifs at L’Ora Restaurant (our partner) with collection at the restaurant, located on the ground floor of the Residence;
Upon request, we can deliver a small hamper to your apartment before your arrival. It can be customized depending on your needs, and the basic kit includes pasta, tomato sauce, condiments (oil, salt);
As always, everything will be accompanied by our smile… because times change, but our joy to welcome you remains the same!
Tomas, Debora e Michelle
ps. The contents of this protocol may be subject to change due to new regulations